Mew

Wednesday 10 July 2013

First post

I wanted to start this blog 

as a way of just venting my feelings out. Lately, I feel as if I have no one to talk about feelings and stuff and I just need somewhere to vent. Hence this blog was made. This is more to be like a diary, if you wanna read, it's cool. I just need somewhere to clear my thoughts. (Before I have an internal meltdown x n x)

So today, I found out that the guy I like had a status thing on this app. talking about how he had a wife. Of course he is too young for a wife, so I question him about it but he said that it was just a joke among him and his friends. This has got me feeling very uneasy. In the past, I've been cheated on and lied to so I can't honestly just take someone's word for it after all that I've been through. I just wish that I could read people's minds, I think that would make my life 10x easier. So now I'm just sitting here with so many thoughts going through my head. Maybe I'm just silly or just paranoid. Bleh x n x. Other than that I think I've been doing alright. I can't wait to go to night it up with my friends. Been a long time since I've hung out with all my friends in a long time. Maybe it'll take my mind offa all this craziness. Well anyways, that's all that I have to say for today. If you're reading, my question to you is have you ever been cheated on? Did it affect your future relationships? 
Thanks~
Love, just a girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment